1. It has crystal-like transparency, light transmittance above 92%, soft light, clear vision, and acrylic colored with dyes has a good color development effect.
2. Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, and good high temperature performance.
3. Acrylic sheet has good processing performance, which can be thermoformed or mechanically processed.
4. The transparent acrylic sheet has a light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if it is broken, it will not form sharp fragments like glass.
5. The abrasion resistance of acrylic sheet is close to that of aluminum, and it has good stability and resistance to various chemicals.
6. Acrylic sheet has good printability and sprayability, and the use of appropriate printing and spraying techniques can give acrylic products an ideal surface decoration effect.
7. Flammability: It is not spontaneously combustible but belongs to flammable product, and does not have self-extinguishing property.
• Architectural applications: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting shades, telephone booths, etc.
• Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display racks, etc.
• Transportation applications: doors and windows of trains, automobiles, etc.
• Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
• Industrial applications: instrument surface panels and protective covers, etc. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.
Acrylic processing methods: CNC machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, vacuum casting
Surface treatment method: grinding, polishing, transparent, sandblasting
Acrylic rapid prototyping application: Acrylic is a thermoplastic transparent plastic, widely used in rapid prototyping services, through CNC machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, vacuum casting, and other technologies, acrylic plastic prototype parts are commonly used in robots, automobiles, consumer electronics, Toys, lighting equipment, household appliances, and other industries.