3D printing is a technology based on digital model files, which uses metal powder or plastic and other adhesive materials to construct objects layer by layer. It is also a new modeling technology involving CAD, CAM technology, data processing technology, material technology, CNC technology, test sensing technology and computer software technology.
• With high material utilization,no waste material.
• With own driver software and manufacture in quick lead time.
• It can be processing several parts one time, no machining error.
• It can be processing all kinds of complex surfaces and special-shaped
• It can be verifying the rationality of product design early.
The material selection including photosensitive resin, ABS, nylon, Paraffin and composite material, so that meet all kinds of testing and verification for you design.
3D Printing can be meet most of your design requirement, such as smooth surface, complex geometry, small moving parts, good details, highlighted words and more. Here is the precision we can do.
The thinnest thickness: 0.8mm
The tightest tolerance: +/-0.1mm
Maximum Size of Manufacturing: 1700*800*600mm