Stainless Steel is a family of iron-based alloys that contain a minimum of approximately 11% chromium, a composition that prevents the iron from rusting as well as providing heat resistant properties.
Properties of Stainless Steel:
• High corrosion resistance.
• High cryogenic toughness.
• High work hardening rate.
• High hot strength.
• High ductility.
• High strength and hardness.
• A more attractive appearance.
• Lower maintenance.
Stainless steel’s strength, resistance to corrosion and low maintenance make it the ideal material for a wide range of applications. It also has a long-life cycle and is 100% recyclable.
• Architecture and Construction
• Automotive and Transportation
• Energy and Heavy Industries
• Food and Catering
Common Use Materials of Stainless-Steel Grade
Here are typical materials grade of stainless steel we work with, Stainless Steel found use in different sectors depending upon the type of grade as follows:
• SS 304 / 304 L –Storage vessels, Sinks, Cutlery, Architecture.
• SS 309/ 310- Furnace, Kiln, Catalytic convertors.
• SS 200 series – Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Cutlery, Cookware, Food beverage equipment.