Stainless Steel is a family of iron-based alloys that contain a minimum of approximately 11% chromium, a composition that prevents the iron from rusting as well as providing heat resistant properties.
• High corrosion resistance.
• High cryogenic toughness.
• High work hardening rate.
• High hot strength.
• High ductility.
• High strength and hardness.
• A more attractive appearance.
• Lower maintenance.
|Processing methods||Stainless steel||surface treatment|
|CNC machining||303||Black Oxide|
|Sheet Metal Fabrication||304L||Electropolishing|